16 January 2013

Day 10 - Healthy Living Plan

Day 10 of my healthy living plan was so hard! I was so hungry today I just wanted to eat everything in my sight. So basically I did just that and I ate out! :(( 

I am very mad at myself!

Food

Breakfast: Watered down oats served with honey and cream (pre-mixed into the oats)  + 1 Skim Cappuccino

Snack: 1 Nectarine
             
Lunch: Left over spicy beef and veggie stir fry cooked with coriander, chilli and garlic and a small serve of brown rice.

Snack: Organic popcorn - a whole bag :(

Dinner:  Grilled seafood platter - 2 scallops, 2 pieces of soft shell crab, 2 small pieces of lobster, 2 grilled prawns served with a garden salad.

Snack:
 1 small scoop of vanilla ice cream

Naughties: 4 x no fat snakes, 1 x piece of Cadbury Twirl, 1 x Vodka & Tonic

Exercise: 30 minute Ab workout

I drank water all day and lemon and water at the end of the day

"Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork".

Angel 
x


Breakfast, Coffee, Lunch, Dinner




No comments:

Post a Comment