1 April 2012

MONDAY PRODUCT REVIEW - DERMALOGICA MULTI-ACTIVE TONER

Following last weeks review of Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution.

Ladies and Metro Gents, it is really important that we take care of our skin, especially our face, so after we CLEANSE every day, we must TONE.

As mentioned, I have very dry skin, so I have chosen products from Dermalogica to match my skin type.

This week I will be reviewing Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner


Dermalogica
Multi-Active
Toner
THE TEXTURE: A light mistSpritzy

KEY INGREDIENTS: 
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
► Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Propylene Glycol, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Parietaria Officinalis Extract, Ricinoleth-40, Polysorbate 20, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Linalool, Polyquaternium-4, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil

It claims to do this: R
efreshes and hydrates the skin while smoothing the surface. Helps condition skin to prepare for proper moisture absorption 

On my skin, It actually does this: Refreshes and soothes and gives my skin a light drink

RECOMMENDATION:  After I have used the Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution I spray the Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner on my face, it balances my skin out and makes it feel hydrated after a cleanse. I really like this toner as my skin does not react and feels refreshed after I use it.

RATING: ★★

THE PRICE: 250ml / $51.00 online

Not a bad price, Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner it lasts for ages.

This toner, must be followed with a moisturiser. 

Stay tuned for that review, next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment