31 March 2012

SECRET SATURDAYS - ANGEL'S CELEBRITY CRUSH

So every week I said I would reveal a secret every Saturday here - it's "SECRET SATURDAY".

Here  is my second secret - Well for the very first time ever I am going to reveal that I actually have a Celebrity Crush!

Being in the Entertainment Industry and mostly the Sydney Urban Music scene I have had the opportunity to meet ALOT of Celebrities and people of interest! 

I have managed an artist MIKE CHAMPION for an extended period of time.

I have arranged parties & events, booked artists and promoted some great nights in Sydney and as a result I have met alot of amazing people:

2007 - Angel booked Chris Brown's DJ BABEY DREW to play a local club had to pick up Chris Breezy Brown and bring him down to party with us!
ANGEL & CHRIS BROWN

Angel hosted dinner event at a restaraunt I was running for Wanya Morris, Nate Morris, Shawn Stockman of BOYS II MEN & KC & JO JO
WANYA MORRIS FROM BOY II MEN & ANGEL
NATE MORRIS FROM BOY II MEN & ANGEL
SHAWN STOCKMAN 
FROM BOY II MEN & ANGEL
112 & HORACE BROWN


KC HAILEY & ANGEL
JO JO HAILEY, ANGELS MUM & ANGEL




Angel hosted a dinner for R & B group 112 & her favourite brother from another mother Horace Brown.

2007 Interviewed my girl Renee Neufville formerly of the group ZHANE, and toured her in 2009 


RENEE NEUFVILLE FROM ZHANE & ANGEL
MY FRIEND OF 16 YEARS
ANTHONY MUNDINE













Anthony Mundine, has been my friend of 16 years, stay tuned for my EXCLUSIVE interview with him.

There are plenty more.. Too many to post! 

BUT normally, I am not phased really, because we are all equal, we are all human beings.

But for the very first time EVER! I actually have a crush on a modern day CELEBRITY who I have crossed paths with on several occasions.

Series of encounters:

I first met him at one of my promoter friends parties on his first trip to Australia! 


FERGIE FERG was also at the party :)
Then I was dancing one day at IVY in #SYDNEY a couple of years later and there he was! He was here filming a movie.

Then he RODE a bike to see me at work the next day! 

Then I was in Melbourne a couple of years later and caught another of his concerts & saw him DJ at the AFTER PARTY! We said HELLO! :) 

Every time, he has been here I have been dating someone else! I believe in LOYALTY!

This time I'm actually single, I sent him a text, he didn't respond. He's busy I get it 
I'm just a girl with a curl! But I honestly have a crush on him.

Mainly for the following reasons:

- 1. He rode his bike to see me, he got lost and still came
- 2. Then he came to 2 or 3 clubs to see me
- 3. He is really sweet, a gentleman, he's shy, he's SUPER stylish
- 4. He is SUPER talented! Like I mean SUPER he plays the DRUMS, he is a DJ, he RAPS, he PRODUCES, he plays the KEYS, he is his OWN BRAND AMBASSADOR, he is INNOVATIVE, he is a FUTURISTIC consultant, he sees the future, he is the future
- 5. He has a GOOD & POSITIVE message which he is slowly spreading through subliminal messages - it's all about the LOVE
- 6. He is a LOVER not a fighter - always positive never negative
- 7. He DID NOT want to go mainstream, but he is using his mainstream success to deliver his message and speak about what is real and what needs REAL attention
- 8. He has stayed TRUE to his ART 
- 9. He helps others
- 10. He LOVES his mother

In this day and age it is hard to find MEN or A single MAN who is interesting, intriguing, intelligent, driven, talented, sensitive, shy, who does what he does with his heart and who WILL make a difference! 

He has a special kind of POWER! WILL POWER! 

I am too shy to actually say his name... I've leave it up to your IMAGINATION! There are heaps of clues.

I am honestly revealing waaayyyyyyy too much... But I wanted him to know that I have a crush! It's JUST a crush... "I'VE GOT A CRUSH ON YOU!" :))

Maybe we can have a dance one day & actually go out to dinner, as you suggested all those years ago! :))












1 comment: