7 April 2012

SECRET SATURDAYS - GLASSES AS AN ACCESSORY

Ready for today on "Secret on Saturdays" - I have really bad eyes.  Without my glasses on I struggle to see.

I recently got my eyes tested and the Optometrist said that if I don't start wearing my glasses all the time my right eye is going to get worse.

I suffer from Astigmatism in my right eye and also Keratoconus.

What is an Astigmatism?
An Astigmatism is an image distortion that results from an improperly shaped cornea. Usually the cornea is spherically shaped, like baseball.  However, in astigmatism the cornea is elliptically shaped, more like a football. This is what is causing my blurry vision. I have nearsightedness. I cut and paste and referenced parts of this from http://eyerobics.com.au/astigmatism.html

What is Keratoconus?
Keratoconus is a thinning of the central zone of the cornea, the front surface of the eye. As a result of this thinning, the normally round shape of the cornea is distorted and a cone-like bulge develops, resulting in significant visual impairment.  I cut and paste this information from
 this.  

So to prevent this I have decided to add my glasses as a fashion accessory!  Thankfully, these days they are all the FASHION anyway.

What do you think?

ANGEL IN GLASSES























Stars who wear glasses!

BEYONCE

JENNIFER LOPEZ

KIM KARDASHIAN

KIM KARDASHIAN

ERYKAH BADU

JILL SCOTT

JUSTIN TIMERLAKE
MARILYN MUNROE

KANYE WEST

KATY PERRY

KYLIE MINOGUE

LMFAO

MADONNA

MAXWELL

MIKE CHAMPION

MIKE CHAMPION

MIKE CHAMPION
CHRIS BROWN

JAY Z

WIL I AM

So if I am not wearing my glasses and walk past you on the street, please don't get mad at me.


No comments:

Post a Comment