23 April 2012

Monday Product Review - Dermalogica - Multivitamin Thermafoliant

Following last weeks product review of Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant today I will be reviewing Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant .

Ladies and Metro Gents, it is really important that we take care of our skin, especially our face, I have very dry skin, so I have chosen products from Dermalogica to match my skin type.

First we must CLEANSE every day, then we must TONE & then MOISTURISE. It is also helpful to EXFOLIATE on a regular basis. As our skin ages, we should look for products that reduce ageing.

I use Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant every day and I use Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant at least once a week.

Here's my review:

THE TEXTURE: Light, oily and granualy 

KEY INGREDIENTS:
► PEG-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Oxide, C20-40 Pareth-10, Silica, Salicylic Acid, Retinol, Lactic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus Indica Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil.


It claims to do this: Refines mature or prematurely-aging
 skin texture and enhances penetration of age-fighting actives into skin, while advanced technology ingredients condition and treat the skin.

On my skin, It actually does this: Makes it feel clean and fresh, removes dead skin and unwanted oils.

RECOMMENDATION: After I have used the Dermalogica Essential Cleansing Solution, I use the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, everyday. I then spray the Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner on my face and then I moisturise with Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance. Once a week I use the  Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant.  If you have dry skin I highly recommend this combination of products.

It is a little pricey but it lasts long and is worth it.


RATING: ★★

THE PRICE: 75ml / $90.00 online


No comments:

Post a Comment