13 May 2012

Monday Product Review - "SENSUALITY IN A CAN" - Nutrimetics Nutri-Rich Moisturising Body Satin

When I was 18, I realised I needed to look after my skin and so I started delving into the world of skin care products.

Nutrimetics was the first skin care range I tried, I think because the local rep would drop a book on our doorstep. I also remember attending friends Nutrimetics parties and even hosting one myself. Now 18 years later, I am still taking care of my skin, however, I mostly use Dermalogica, to cleanse, tone, moisturise & exfoliate.

Over the weekend, though, after so many years, I found myself hosting another Nutrimetics party and wow have their products changed and their range has expanded. Our host Jen, was so well educated and great at selling the products, she made us want them and she was just lovely.

So I have decided to try some and review them. Today I will be reviewing Nutri-Rich Moisturising Body Satin which is a spray on body moisturiser in a can. Nicknamed "SENSUALITY IN A CAN" boy is this product sensual.

Here is my review:



NUTRIMETICS
NUTRI-RICH MOISTURISING BODY SATIN
THE TEXTURE: Light oil spray, silky & smooth, non-greasy

KEY INGREDIENTS: Apricot Kernel Oil / Vitamin E / Lime Blossom Extract

It claims to do this: Nourishes and rehydrates the skin, leaving it looking soft, silky and radiant

It actually does this: Leaves a light oil on my skin, which when massaged in leaves my skin smooth, silky and shiny

RECOMMENDATION: After a shower, spray this on your skin, it smells divine and will leave your skin smooth, silky soft and shiny. For people with dry skin, I would follow with a moisturiser.  I recommend you try it, it definitely leaves you feeling sensual.

RATING: ★★

THE PRICE: 100g / $37.00 ONLINE






No comments:

Post a Comment