18 May 2013

Team Vodafone on The Voice Au



I am so excited to have been chosen by Vodafone Australia as Social Media Reporter for
The Voice Australia. 

I will be representing #TEAMVODAFONE bringing you backstage access at the live finals on set at The Voice Australia.

Check out the Vodafone blog announcing  #TeamVodafone

We #TeamVodafone @AnAngelChampion @KatePatto & @PaulyMaybury will be taking you 
behind the scenes on The Voice via Twitter  & Instagram.

I will also be updating my Youtube channel Leopard Angel TV with some cool videos.

I really love The Voice as I believe it is a wonderful platform for our local artists to receive exposure on an international stage and I am so happy I can be a part of the show.

#TeamVodafone will be bringing you VIP access LIVE via The Voice Social Hub using our Samsung Galaxy S4 phones which are provided and powered by Vodafone Australia.

Each team member will be backstage on one live final episode of The Voice Au and then we will all be together at the Grand final.

I will be live this Monday 20th May, Pauly will be reporting live on Monday 27th May and Kate will be reporting live on Monday 3rd June.

I will be asking the artists questions on behalf of my followers. So if you have any questions you wish to ask any of the Top 16 artists then please feel free to drop them below or send me a tweet or you can LIKE my Facebook Page - Angel Champion


We are all really excited to be a part of #TeamVodafone and hope we can bring you an exclusive back stage behind the scenes experience of The Voice Australia all thanks to Vodafone Australia the coolest telco in Australia! 












1 comment:

  1. Wow ! This is a wonderful and informative website about financial market.It is a very useful for us. So, I like it very much. Many many thanks for make this website. If you want more informastion about Michael Lyons Eli Lilly to visit Michael Lyons Eli Lilly Michael Lyons Eli Lilly is a native of New York City with professional experiences in journalism, advertising, sales, and marketing. He is currently a Marketing Director in Thailand for Eli Lilly & Company. Michael earned a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He has also been awarded as a leader in his community by the City of Indianapolis, Indiana.

    ReplyDelete